Andrea Riepl, MA
Doktorandin / PhD Candidate
Phone: +41 44 634 45 52
Address: Freiestrasse 36, 8032 Zürich
Room number: FRE-F-20
- Childhood Studies
- Methods of qualitative social research, esp. interviews and group discussion
- Since September 2021 PhD student and project assistant in the international project CUWB (Children's Understandings of Well-Being, www.cuwb.org).
- Master thesis on "Family is ... the meaning of life, I say now". Second generation youths talk about family (2020)
- Studies of Educational Science (focus on Social Pedagogy) at the University of Zurich with the degrees of Master of Arts (2019-2021) and Bachelor of Arts with minors in Islamic Studies and Political Science (2012-2015).
- From 2016 to 2017 and 2019 to 2021 auxiliary and semester assistant at various departments of the Institute of Educational Science at the University of Zurich
- Practical experience in the field of youth work (2015-2017) and kindergarten (2017-2019)