Navigation auf


Institute of Education

Mobility Incomings

Incoming Students Information

Students in Bachelor or Master degree programs from other universities can study one or two semesters at the UZH. The  UZH mobility website provides information regarding a study exchange for the Educational Science degree programs at the UZH.

Please note that classes and examinations are generally held in German. Therefore additional information on the structure of the BA or MA programs are gathered on our German websites. To complete your studies at the University of Zurich successfully, a German language ability of level C1 is recommended.

If you have any questions, please contact the guidance service.